Thursday, December 04, 2008

The War on Christmas, 2008

My regular column is up over at Smile Politely: The War on Tolerance, 2008 Update. And thanks to my friend Molly, who found the James Dobson list and the Advent Conspiracy links.

In addition, I'm trying something new as well: Salon's open forum. I created a blog there and pasted in the same column. Maybe it will get some attention, maybe it won't. There's a lot of good content there, and it will probably only be on the Most Recent front page for a half hour or so, but it's worth a shot.

2 comments:

Fingtree said...

That picture of Dennis Miller as Jesus in a suit is hilarious.

Shay said...

This sounds rather callous, but with the economy in the tubes this year I was really hoping...I'm not sure why...that we'd be spared the annual WOC nincompoopery. Maybe because people had more important things to worry about.

No such luck.