Thursday, April 30, 2009

100 Days

As if two wars and a depression-like economic crisis isn't enough to deal with, President Obama (..."President Obama" -- I still love hearing that), now gets to deal with a possible pandemic. What's next? Locusts? Space aliens? Robots from the future? All in a day's work, I guess.

I was going to weigh in on Obama's first 100 days, but then urbanmenno said pretty much what I was going to, but funnier:

I’d like to talk to you about your son’s progress, America.


There's been some good and some bad, mostly good, but it's too early to tell. All I know is that someone with good judgment and good values is in charge right now, and that's reassuring. That will be especially important when the zombies show up. People are notoriously irrational about zombies.

3 comments:

Fingtree said...

I thought the 100 days mark happened 2 months ago, it's all we have heard. I would like to see them focus on something more meaningful, like the first 100 Dave's of our government. What really would be the difference?

Nate said...

I think we need to worry more about Randall Flagg showing up than zombies!

Dan S said...

I would love to see a list of the first 100 Dave's. I hope Dave Barry is one.

A Randall Flagg reference! When I roam the earth after disease has killed everyone else, I hope my psychic messages send me to Boulder.